Thank you for visiting Our Website. Ensuring data protection and data security for our customers and users is a top priority for us at Pierre Fabre.
Who we are ?
This Website ("https://www.braftovimektovi-melanoma.com"), is operated by Pierre Fabre Medicament Société par Actions Simplifiées with a capital of 49 974 975 Euros, Whose registered office is located at Les Cauquillous, 81500 Lavaur, France, Registered with the RCS CASTRES SIREN 326 118 502, with intracommunity VAT number FR 35 326 118 502, (hereinafter "Pierre Fabre ", "We", "Our", "Us") who is the data controller of any Personal Information which may be collected from you on the Website for the purposes described below.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the services provided by our Website and used by you, your choices and the configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies and other trackers), some Personal Information concerning you (your "Personal Information") are collected and processed by Pierre Fabre. When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to: your domain; IP address; date, time and duration of your visit; browser type; operating system; and page visits.
Purposes of your Personal Information processing
The following is an overview of our purposes for using your Personal Information and why we need to process it.
Purposes of the processing
Legal Basis allowing us to process your Personal Information
answer your questions sent via e-mail, contact forms and chats
Our legitimate interests when the processing is required for the management of Our daily business activities
carry out statistics
Your express consent
notify to the relevant authorities any issue raised by the usage of our products
Our legal obligations
The Personal Information that is indispensable for us to fulfil the purposes that are described above is marked with an asterisk on the various pages of the Website where it is collected. Should you choose not fill-in these mandatory fields, we may not be able to process your requests and/or to provide you the requested products and services. Other Personal Information is purely optional and allow us to know you better and to improve our communications and services accordingly. Further information on purposes and legal basis for specific processing scenarios can be found below.
Personal Information Disclosure and Transfer
We are part of the global Pierre Fabre group, and from time to time it will be necessary to share your Personal Information with our affiliated businesses when necessary for the purposes above listed.
We may also appoint third party service providers (who will operate under our instructions) to assist us in providing information, products or services to you, in conducting and managing our business, or in managing and improving Our Website. In such case those third parties may need to access your Personal Information.
You have a right to obtain details of the transfer mechanism under which your Personal Information is transferred outside of the EEA by contacting email@example.com.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case Personal Information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for information where required by to do so by law, or when such disclosure is required to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
Retention of your Personal Information
IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be stored for longer than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using cookies and other trackers implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time that does not exceed thirteen (13) months. For more details, see "Cookies" Section below policy.
The Website may contain links to third party sites. Since Pierre Fabre does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by our Websites or in the course of our business activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
- to erase your Personal Information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Information where:
- the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested;
- the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information;
- we no longer require the Personal Information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- to request the portability of your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
- to give general or specific instructions on how your Personal Information should be processed and may be used, after your death.
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to object to a processing for marketing purpose;
- to obtain or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organisation.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information justified by Pierre Fabre legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you). You also have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection, for example the ICO in the UK, the CNIL in France or the AEPD in Spain.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details given below. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
Types of Cookies We use
Different types of cookies are used for different purposes on our Website, these are known as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functionality cookies. Some cookies may be provided by an external third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and these are included below.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential to fulfil an action requested by you, such as identifying you as being logged in. If you prevent these cookies by adjusting your browser settings we cannot guarantee how our Website will perform during your visit.
- Performance cookies: these are cookies used to improve our Website, for example for analytics that let us see how our Website is being used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the Websites and the pages they visited.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our Website, often as a result of something you’re doing as a user. For instance, we may personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
You may find below the list of Cookies we use on our Website
Managing and Deleting Cookies
To allow you to control the usage of cookies on our Website, we have implemented a tool available when you access our Website which invites you to configure the different categories of cookies that you consent to install.
If you reject cookies, we will not set any further cookies on your device, except the “functional” cookies detailed above (including, unavoidably, a cookie to remember that you do not want any cookies set when you visit the Website).
You should however note that if you choose to remove or reject certain cookies, it will affect certain features or services on our Website.
You can update the setting of cookies used on the site by clicking on this link : link.
We have a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 30th March 2022